Trident Home Loans is currently licensed and operates in 21 states.
Alabama, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Washington.
For more Licensing Information, please see the individual listings below.
Is your state not listed here? Let us know, and we can refer you to a licensed lender in your state.
MMW Holdings, LLC, DBA, Trident Home Loans Disclosures and License Information
Trident Home Loans, is an Equal Housing Lender. We fully comply with the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) and all other Federal regulations. All applicants applying for credit from Trident Home Loans, will never be discouraged on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, military status, marital status, age or because you get public assistance. All information we request is voluntary, and will be kept confidential.
For more information on the ECOA, please visit:
Additional MMW Holdings, LLC, DBA, Trident Home Loans Disclosure Requirements
Trident Home Loans is a licensed mortgage lender. Some states in which we are licensed and or registered to do business, require specific licensing information, which is found below.
Licensing Information by State for Trident Home Loans
- MMW Holdings, LLC, DBA, Trident Home Loans – NMLS ID 65716
- Alabama: Licensed by the State Banking Department of Alabama, Consumer Credit License No. 21800.
- California: Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Financing Law, License No. 603H520.
- Colorado: Registered under the Colorado Department of Real Estate as a Mortgage Company. dora.state.co.us/real-estate.
- Delaware: Licensed by the Delaware Office of the State Bank Commissioner, Lender License No. 020950.
- Florida: Licensed by the Florida Office of Financial Regulation as a Mortgage Lender, License No. MLD192.
- Georgia: Licensed by the Department of Banking and Finance as a Mortgage Lender, License No. 23097.
- Illinois: Licensed by the Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, MB 6761314
- Indiana: Licensed by the Department of Financial Institutions as a First Lien Mortgage Lender, license No. 27419.
- Louisiana: Licensed by the Louisiana Office of Financial Institutions Non-Depository Division as a Residential Mortgage Lender.
- Maryland: Licensed by the Maryland Office of the Commissioner of Financial Regulation as a Mortgage Lender, License No. 06-20385.
- Michigan: Licensed by the Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services as a 1st Mortgage Broker/Lender, License No. FL0019600.
- Minnesota: Licensed by the Minnesota Department of Commerce as a Residential Mortgage Originator, License No. MN-MO-65716.
- Mississippi: Licensed by the Department of Banking and Consumer Finance as a Mortgage Lender, license No. 65716.
- Oklahoma: Licensed by the Oklahoma Department of Consumer Credit Licensing as a Mortgage Lender, License No. ML010456.
- Oregon: Licensed by the Oregon Division of Financial Regulation as a Mortgage Lender, License No. ML-5212.
- Tennessee: Licensed by the Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions, Mortgage License No. 109389.
- Texas: Licensed by the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending as a Mortgage Company.
- Texas Consumers Only: CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.
- Virginia: Licensed by the Virginia Bureau of Financial Institutions as a Broker, License No. MC-5960, and as a Lender, License No. MC-5960.
- Washington: Licensed by the Washington Department of Financial Institutions Division of Consumer Services as a Consumer Loan Company, License No. CL-65716.
MMW Holdings, LLC does business under the following business names:
- Trident Home Loans
- Trident Mortgage
- Trident Mortgage, LLC