If you currently have a USDA Loan, you are eligible for the USDA Streamline Refinance Program.
This program requires no appraisal, no proof of income, and can help reduce your payments quickly and easily. Closing costs may also be rolled over into your new loan to eliminate out-of-pocket expenses.
USDA Streamline Refinance Guidelines
- Available only to those who currently have a USDA loan
- The only loan program eligible is the 30 year fixed rate mortgage
- No income documentation required
- Must reduce payment by $50 per month, including principal, interest, and guarantee fee.
- Cannot be used to finance rental properties or second homes
- Additional borrowers can be added to the refinance loan
- Payment history of current USDA loan must consist of payments made on time for at least 12 months.
- No Cash Out option